Thursday, October 28, 2010

BIG GIRL POTTY

October 28th - This weekend we purchased Avery a pink potty. I swore I was not going to buy a little potty but was going to teach her how to use the big potty. Well once again I changed my mind. Avery is so interested in going to the potty and always wants to sit on the big potty. We finally figured we would get her one she could sit on whenever she wants without our help and would feel like it was her own. She absolutely adores it, sits on it all the time and even went pee pee for the first time at home on Tuesday. Of course David and I made such a big deal out of it. We are not sure when we are going to officially start potty training but I think it will be soon. Keep your fingers (or should I say legs) crossed that it goes smoothly!

Avery sitting on her new potty. This may be one of those pictures I show her boyfriends that will completely embarrass her.

She loves to read on her potty.

No comments: