Friday, October 29, 2010

TRICK OR TREAT

October 28th – We decided to start Halloween early. We took Avery to “Trunk or Treat” at the YMCA. David dressed her in her costume and when I got home she was so excited, she said “Mommy, I’m a lady bug and I’m pretty”. What a change from last year when she really had no interest in her costume. I put “make up” on her face and we practiced saying “Happy Halloween” and “Trick or Treat”. When we got to the YMCA she would show them her bucket but wouldn’t say anything (she can be so shy sometimes). Her favorite part of the event was the bowling. I think she really wants to bowl since she knows David and I go every Monday. She cried when we left because she wanted to go bowling and really got upset when David took her bucket of candy away.

Avery with her pumpkin.

This bowling obsession is really something. Looks like we are going to have to take her bowling soon.

Avery before the fun began. Notice her make up? She wouldn't wear her wings or head band.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

beautiful little lady bug... you know families that bowl together...