Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4TH OF JULY

Happy 4th of July. I hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday. My Mom and Richard come to visit and we headed to my Grandma's house. My Grandma's sister (Aunt Betty) celebrated her 80th birthday on the 4th, so happy birthday to my most favorite Aunt Betty. Below are some pictures from our weekend.

This is Avery's first 4th of July. She is not even a month old in this picture. I just love this picture b/c she is such a fire cracker.

We took Avery to visit the "Moos" as she calls them. This was the first time the cows were not by the house so we took her to see them and she got to ride in the back of the truck with me...just like I used to do with my Grandpa.

Avery and I in the back of the truck. Instead of saying cheese, we said Moo.

Grandmommy, Granddaddy and Avery. On Saturday we went to live music in the square in Lindon. We had a great time looking at all the people and dancing.

Granny and papa had a great time as well.

Me and my Mommy.

David and I.

No comments: