Thursday, June 24, 2010

FATHERS DAY

June 20 -25th: Life has been busy. Something is always going on and recently I have begun reading the Twilight series so I just have not had much time for blogging, so I apologize to all our fans! I will try to do better. Here is what happened during the last part of June.

We met our friends the Browns at the Adventure Science Museum. Avery and Amelia had such a good time (June 25th).

I hope all the Dad’s out there had a great Father’s Day. This was David’s third Father’s Day. He got to sleep in, take a nap and spend it with Avery and I. What a great day! I thought it was an extra special day because I got to spend it with my Dad and Granddad (June 20th).

Avery and I made all the Dads a decorated picture of her. We sure had fun sticking things to paper and then taking them all off and throwing them in the floor.

No comments: