Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4TH OF JULY BIRTHDAY PARTY

July 4th - Avery had another birthday party in North Carolina so our family could help us celebrate. David and I figured it was much easier to bring Avery to NC then to ask everyone to visit TN again. We had a great turn out and we even had a total of 4 kids (Nkosi, Brianna, Gracen and Avery) so Avery was able to mingle among the grown ups and kids. David, Avery and I really appreciate everyone spending their holiday celebrating Avery's birthday. I think we have video of the birthday, which I'll post at a later time. That night Grandpa and GrandAnn babysat Avery so we could go to a cook-out at David's friends house. We had a great time!

Avery got to meet her cousin, Brianna, for the first time. Brianna is 10 weeks older than Avery. I think they really hit it off.
Avery in her birthday hat and eating her cake. I thought she would really dig into this cake since she had done it once before but she followed the same routine with both cakes.

Avery stuffing cake into her mouth.

David, Avery and I before we headed to the showers to clean up.

No comments: