Wednesday, July 8, 2009

POOL TIME

July 5th, 6th & 7th - While visiting Grandpa and GrandAnn the family made three trips to the pool. I really think Avery's first trip to the pool was so much fun, however, I don't know who had more fun Avery, myself or Grandpa! Avery spent lots of time in our arms and running around exploring the pool for herself. She took a couple of face dives but handled it gracefully. I may have a little Nemo on my hands. We also took some videos at the pool, which I will post later.

Avery and Daddy in the pool.

Grandpa, Avery, Daddy and I at the pool.

The Diamonds in the pool.

Avery is so excited to be in the water. She liked to splash people.

Avery and Grandpa playing in the waterfall.

Grandpa, Avery and I.

Brianna joined us at the pool a couple of days. She visits the pool regularly so she showed Avery what to do at the pool.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I love these pictures of you guys at the pool! Avery looks so happy!