Wednesday, July 8, 2009

1ST FLIGHT

July 1st - Today started our long adventure back home to North Carolina. I had a business trip on Thursday so David, Avery and I headed to NC on Wednesday. I was so anxious about how Avery would do on the flight, but she did great. She had two crying fits that lasted a couple of minutes, but I think that was because she was fighting sleep. We kept her entertained with food and toys (thanks for the advice Amanda). Now that Avery has made her first flight I think she is ready to become a world traveler.

Avery and Daddy after take off. We all hope it is smooth flying for the remainder of the flight.

Avery and I after the rough landing. She tried so hard to go to sleep during the flight and finally succeeded about 15 minutes prior to landing in NC. I would call her first airplane ride a success.

No comments: