Sunday, March 29, 2009

E N & T

March 30th - Last week Avery went back to the Ear, Nose and Throat doctor. Her ears showed no signs of improvement and where infected again. The doctor decided it was time for tubes. Everyone keeps telling us it is a simple procedure and painless but to me it is scary. They say the procedure takes no more than 10 minutes but to me that will be an eternity. They say there are no needles involved but to me that is still scary. Did I mention I was scared and worried for Avery? I know this will be much more traumatic on me than her, which does make me feel better. We don't have the procedure schedules yet, I'll let you know when we do. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Donita said...

Amelia had her tube procedure on January 27th and I felt the exact same way. It was a quick procedure, but still very hard on the parents. I wish you all the best.