Sunday, March 29, 2009

DURACELL

March 29th - Sorry Mommy hasn’t written in a while but she has been busy. My Grandma Carol just left from a really nice visit. We had such a good time. I got to stay home with her a couple of days and play. Thanks for coming to see me Grandma and please come again soon. Mommy also has been busy keeping up with me. If I'm not crawling everywhere then I'm trying to pull up on thing taller than me. Who just wants to sit around on the floor when I can move? Plus I like to keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes.

Here is me in my playpen. Mommy didn't think I could pull up in this, she was wrong.
This is my first time sitting in the grass. It was such a pretty day Mommy thought I would enjoy some time outside. I didn't really like the way the grass felt on my feet.

I decided to let Mommy get one good picture of me in the grass but notice how I won't let my feet touch.

Below is a video of me pulling up on the coffee table. You'll have to turn your head half way through since Mommy decided to turn the camera. She's still learning how to use the video camera.

Here is another video of me pulling up, this time on the couch. I love trying to take the camera away from Mommy.

No comments: