Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SEPERATED

March 31st - The funny thing about kids is you never know what they are going to do or say and since Avery can't talk, you never know what she is going to do. On Friday I picked her up a little early from fun place. She and Whitley were the only kids remaining. Whitley and Avery are good friends from what I am told. They really enjoy playing together, and from what I’m told that includes wrestling. So on Friday they were playing in different parts of the room. So I said to her teacher: “Why aren’t Avery and Whitley playing together?” Her teacher responded: “I had to separate Avery and Whitley because Avery kept trying to pull out Whitley’s pacifier and throw it away!” I was shocked yet I immediately laughed. That does sound like my daughter. She never took to a pacifier so I’m sure she thought Whitley didn’t need one either. I wonder what she’ll do next!?!?

No comments: