Monday, February 2, 2009

SHE IS ON THE MOVE

January 31st - I really wish I had a TV crew follow our family around all the time. There is so much going on right now with Avery that I really want it all on film. Avery has been sitting up so well we decided to let her sit in a shopping cart all by herself. She was so amazed to ride around and not be in her car seat. It was so cute watching her. We first did it at Publix and then at Target. The carts at Target are bigger so I think she was a little scared at first. We didn't get any pictures at Publix but the one below is in Target.

Avery has really started to move. She is scooting backward everywhere. Friday night David and I sat Avery in the floor of our bedroom while we cleaned our bathroom. Surely she couldn't get in any trouble, WRONG. Every time we looked up she was either half way under our bed or up against the wall. It is so exciting to watch. Saturday I left her sitting in the middle of the den while I made breakfast. When I returned she had her whole body under the coffee table with just her head pocking out.

No comments: