Wednesday, January 28, 2009

DA DA

January 24th – 26th: Mommy has been busy so I thought I would update our blog for her. My Granddaddy came to visit me this weekend and we had a great time. Thankfully my Mommy and Daddy were well so we all got to spend time together. On Saturday they introduced me to what they kept calling a “jumper” (thanks Uncle Stuart and Aunt Danielle). I was hesitant at first but after a while I really liked jumping up and down. At one point I shocked everyone. For some reason they thought me saying Da Da was a big deal. I don’t understand why. My Mommy made a big fuss about me saying my first word but I have been talking to her for a long time, I guess she just finally understood what I was saying. I’ve also been trying to keep my parents guessing about how I’m going to sleep. I enjoy rolling over so much that I have decided to do it in my crib. I like to sleep on my tummy and my back. Mommy and Daddy never know how they are going to find me and where. On Sunday we all went to Great Grandma’s church. I basically spent the whole service playing with my Granddaddy. After the service Mommy showed me off to all the older ladies that knew her as a child. She told me that her Grandma showed her off so now it was her turn to show me off. I behaved for a moment but then decided to show those ladies whose boss so I stuck out my bottom lip and cried. That got them to scatter. My plan worked. Mommy is going to include some pictures and a video so enjoy.

Granddaddy and I hanging out.
Man Mommy sure does start early with the picture taking.
My new sleeping position.

Here are videos of me in the jumper.

No comments: