Monday, December 8, 2008

I THOUGHT I WAS PAST THAT

December 6th - 7th: What a weekend. Just as Avery starts to get over her cold I get sick. When I was young I had so many ear infections that I had to have surgery. I thought adults were immune to ear infections. APPARENTLY NOT!! On Thursday my right ear became infected and the pain was unbelievable. I started to feel better on Friday but on Saturday the left ear became infected as well. This time the pain was unbearable and I had to page the doctor. I have had a kidney stone and a baby and I think this was some of the worse pain ever. If Avery felt half this bad when her ears were infected then I wish her to never have another ear infection again. Finally, about 11:00 pm my ear drum burst and I was able to get some sleep but now I can't hear out of my left ear. Sunday we all spent the day in bed and it looks like Avery's cold is returning. I am so ready for winter to be over so we all can be well again. Among all the sickness we were able to pick out our Christmas tree. I was so proud of Avery for staying awake long enough to help us pick it out. I can't wait to decorate it with her!!

1 comment:

Donita said...

I am so sorry you were sick! Your poor ears!!!!