Thursday, December 4, 2008

RUDOLF THE RED NOSE REINDEER

December 4th - Last night Avery and I had such an exciting time. The nights I put Avery to bed I sing her a couple of songs or when I am trying to calm her I will sing the same songs to her. Our favorite song to sing is "Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer". I say our favorite because lately when I sing it to her she starts to make noises or move her mouth so I believe she is trying to sing it with me. Well last night the "Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer" movie was on TV so she and I watched it. She would watch a couple minutes of it and then look at me while I excitedly told her it was Rudolf who we sang about each night. I don't really think she put 2 and 2 together but I sure was excited about it. Therefore, I have decided we are going to watch that movie together every year. A new tradition is born!!

No comments: