Monday, December 8, 2008

HAPPY 6TH MONTH BIRTHDAY

December 9th - Today Avery turns 6 months old. What a bitter sweet day. Our precious baby is half a year old. I can't believe 6 months ago I gave birth to such a sweet girl. Our lives have changed so much and I'm sure we don't know the half of it yet. We celebrated last night; of course we had cake, because David bowls on Tuesdays. Does anyone know how to slow the hands of time? I'd love to know!!

Avery and her 6 month cupcake too bad she can't eat it - I guess Mommy and Daddy will have to eat it for her.
Avery just a couple days old.

Avery was really talkative tonight. Below is what I caught on video. Once she saw the camera she became quiet, I guess she thought I was going to take her picture.

1 comment:

Donita said...

Oh my goodness. That video made me tear up because she is so stinking cute! I love her jabbering. We have to get our girls together so they can jabber at each other!