Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ITS OFFICIAL

April 21st - 63 days left to go and I can't see my feet. I was in the shower over the weekend and as I looked down I could not see my feet. I immediately yelled for David and told him the news. He laughed. I was shocked. I thought all those stories of women not seeing their feet was a wives tale or just lies. Well they aren’t because I sure can't see my feet and I'm almost to the point where I can't put lotion on my legs because I can't bend over my growing belly (pictures to follow soon). I informed David he would need to start shaving my legs and putting lotion on them since I couldn't reach. He just looked at me like I was crazy. I mean I can't deliver this baby with hairy and rough legs now can I?

1 comment:

saspivey said...

Not being able to breathe is on the horizon! Have fun!!