Tuesday, May 6, 2008

RALEIGH SHOWER

These are the ladies who attended my shower and of course sweetie dog was there!

Baby girl got so many cute clothes. I can't wait to see her in them.


The cake was so cute and yummy!!!


Mom and I at my photo shoot.



My belly at 32 weeks. I just love having a big belly, well except for whenI try to shave, put lotion on my legs or tie my tennis shoes.



April 25th - 27th - I went home for the last time pre-baby. My Mom met me in the airport and as soon as she saw me she started crying. She couldn't believe how pregnant I was. On Saturday she gave me a shower with some of her good friends that I have known for a long time. We had such a good time and it was so good to see these women again, plus we had cake, which is a must for my Mom and me. My friend Terria was unable to make it to the shower so she came over that evening and brought her son Nkosi, who is 11 months old. I had not seen Terria since my bridal shower 4 years ago and this was the first time I got to meet her son. He is so cute!! We had a great time catching up and I really think Nkosi and Richard hit it off. On Sunday I had a photo shoot with my expanding belly. Thanks Richard!!

No comments: