Monday, November 14, 2011

UPDATE

November 14 - It has been a long time since I have updated this blog. I could list a million excuses but instead I will just update you on what has happened in our lives and try to do better about keeping up with this blog. So here we go.

Baby News
The big news is we had a healthy baby boy. We welcomed Liam Michael Diamond on 9/22/11 @ 1:36 pm. He weighed 7 pounds, 4.5 ounces and was 19 inches long. My labor was quick and easy. I did have some complications after he was born but everything turned out okay. I decided to nurse him and he is doing great. Here are his stats from his 2 week checkup: 7 lbs 15 oz (21%) and 20.75 in long (40%). It is much different having a boy but I am so in love with him! How is big sister dealing with him you ask? Avery loves him and is such a big help.

Liam less than 24 hours old. He is such a good baby.





Avery and her baby brother. This is when she came to the hospital to meet him.





Daddy and his little boy.





Mommy and Daddy with Liam right after he was born. He arrived in half the time that Avery did.












Fall
Fall is here and it is one of my most favorite times of the year. We took the family to our annual pumpkin patch visit and have been trying to spend a lot of time outside. Avery had a great time trick or treating this year. She actually went up to the houses and said "trick or treat" and thank you. She would get candy and say "this is awesome". It really made Halloween fun for David and I. Also, Avery is taking dance class and is really enjoying it.





Avery dressed up as a lady bug at dance class. She is in the 2-3 year old class. The girls are so cute to watch.





Avery at the pumpkin farm. She is getting so tall.





Avery and I riding the pumpkin train.

No comments: