Thursday, November 17, 2011

GROWING & LEARNING

November 17th - No matter how hard I try my babies will not stop growing up.

Liam
Today Liam turned 8 weeks old. He is starting to sleep longer at night (well some nights) and showing his personality. He seems really laid back and deals great with the constant noise around the house. Here are his stats from his 2 month check up - 10 lbs 13 oz (37%) and 22.5 in long (46%).

Liam smiling at me, which he does more these days (and no it is not because he has gas).


Liam has taken a pacifier since day 1, which amazes me since Avery would never take one. For the past couple of days he has been trying to get his thumb in his mouth. He was able to get it in his mouth but has not been able to keep it in there. But he isn't giving up!



Avery

Avery is almost 3.5 years old. She continues to amaze me with her learning. We have been working on her letters. I thought she was doing good because she can spell her name. The other day we get out of the car, she stops and says "N-I-S-S-A-N". I was so impressed with her. Today when I got dressed she stopped me, looked at my shirt and said "B-E-L-M-O-N-T". When we ride down the street she will see a letter and yell "Look Mommy, a K for Kristin". She continues to impress me all the time and I look forward to see how she will impress me next.

No comments: