Friday, October 22, 2010

FALL FESTIVAL

October 22nd - Avery's daycare had their annual Make A Wish Foundation fund raiser tonight. They hosted a Fall Festival with all kinds of fun activities for the kids and parents. Avery had a great time and David and I had fun watching Avery and talking to her teachers. Avery got lots of prizes, I won a bid on a spa basket and David won his bid on the Chick-fil-A basket.

One activity was bowling. I think Avery is going to be a natural just like her Daddy.

This is as close as they get to bobbing for apples. Can't spread germs so they use tongs. Avery had fun with it regardless.

Avery got her face painted (a sun). She was really scared while they painted her face and then she kept trying to wipe it off.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

she is beautiful! looks like fun, I miss bobbing for apples.... I was really good at it. ha.