Wednesday, June 9, 2010

2 YEARS OLD

June 9th - Today I turn 2 years old. Mommy let me sleep in today and sang to me when she came and got me out of bed. She is trying to teach me to hold up 2 fingers when asked how old I am. Grandma is also here to celebrate my birthday. She and Mommy made cupcakes and brought them to my school. I got to leave school early and go play with Mommy and Grandma. Grandma made dinner and Lisa came over to eat with us. I then got to have another cupcake and open presents. I got a kitchen and lots of other things. I had a really great day. Can I do it again tomorrow?

Here is a picture of the cupcakes Mommy made for my birthday. They were yummy.
As is tradition Mommy told me the story of my birth. Here is a picture of me in the hospital when I was born. I was so tiny.

Me with Mommy and Daddy. This year Mommy wanted us to wear Mickey Mouse ears instead of crowns.

Grandma bought me some party blowers. They were a lot of fun.

Me and my friends at school eating cupcakes. The icing was the best part.

I had to get every ounce of icing.

Check out the video of everyone singing to me. I just love all the attention.

No comments: