Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HALLOWEEN PARTY

October 30th – Avery had a Halloween party at fun place on Friday. David and I attended the party and even made scary spider cookies for the kids to eat. It was so nice to see Avery in her everyday element. We tried to get all the kids together for a photo but Avery would not sit with the other kids unless I was beside her and most of the other kids wanted to run around. All the kids changed out of their costume to eat and that was a great idea by the teacher because they all made a royal mess. There were cupcakes everywhere. Avery ate all her fruit first and then decided to eat her dessert. I’m not sure where she learned that from because I’d much rather eat my dessert first!

These are the cookies David and I made for Avery's Halloween Party.

Avery all dressed up and ready to go to fun place. If you can't tell she was an angel. She did not like it when I tried to put the wings on. She ran away from me and started crying. The things we make our kids do for a photo op.

A picture of Avery and her classmates dressed up. One of the Mom's even decided to dress up as a clown.

The Diamond family. One of us doesn't look too happy, can you guess who that person is?

Avery and some of her classmates eating.

Of course she had to get cupcake all over her face and then she wanted to give me a big hug. Gotta love kids.

No comments: