Sunday, July 26, 2009

DIET COKE

July 26th - This post is for you Mom. Every time my Mom comes to visit she has to have her Diet Coke. She never seems to drink it all so she keeps it here for her next visit. Well David and I hate for drinks to go to waste so we end up drinking them all before she gets back and she doesn't have anything to drink upon her arrival. One night last week David opened a Diet Coke and put it on the side table by the couch. He pushed it back toward the end of the table thinking Avery couldn't reach it. I guess he forgot Avery has "Go Go Gadget Arms" when it comes to getting something she wants. David and I were cooking dinner in the kitchen paying little attention to Avery. I just happen to look in the living room and notice she has the Diet Coke. I walk in and there is coke all over the floor, table and Avery. I'm sure she got the coke and tried drinking it like her sippy cup. I cleaned up the mess and that was that.

Now every time I open the fridge she comes running, steps up into the fridge, grabs a Diet Coke and starts holding it up to her mouth trying to drink it. It makes me laugh every time. I'm a Pepsi drinker (regular, no Diet for me) but Mom I think you have another Diet Coke drinker in the family.



No comments: