Monday, June 1, 2009

PLAY AND SLEEP

June 1st - This is Avery's last week of transition before she starts her new class. One day last week she spent the entire day in her new class. The teachers are wonderful and took pictures of her day so David and I (ok mostly so I) knew she was having a lot of fun.

Avery now gets to spend a little time each day outside as long as the weather is okay. I think she had a ball.
Avery is walking the turtle. Also pictured is Colden, the only boy in her class. I feel for him.

I think she is over her fear of the slide.

That's my girl. That face tells me she is amazed at something and having a great time.

Avery on the swing. If you look closely you can see another child behind her. I hope Avery is playing nice.

I almost cried when they showed me this picture. I can't believe she is big enough to sleep on a cot. Her teacher told me it only took her 5 times to get Avery to realize she is supposed to stay on it and sleep. Now if we could only get her to sleep the full 2 hours of nap time.

1 comment:

Donita said...

The picture of Avery sleeping on her cot is adorable!