Tuesday, June 9, 2009

PARTY AT FUN PLACE

June 9th - As I reflect on Avery's first birthday I hope she had a good day. David and I woke her up this morning by singing happy birthday. I took mini cupcakes to fun place at lunch time but found out they eat them at snack time so I stayed for lunch and then came back for snack time. At first Avery wasn't quite sure what to do with her cupcake. I tried to show her that you eat it and she started screaming. Finally she figured it out and crammed it in her mouth. Once she finished eating her cupcake she tried to take her take cupcakes from the other kids who hadn't eaten theirs yet. I really can't wait to see how she handles her cake this weekend. I know to her today was just another day but I really hope it was special.

My cupcake is all gone Mommy.
How do I eat this Mommy?

How exciting, Mommy brought cupcakes for my class.

What is that Mommy?

Avery's class was really excited to eat cupcakes. You wouldn't enjoy some sugar!

Avery sitting at the little table waiting for lunch. She was not very happy because lunch was late and she was really tired.

No comments: