Thursday, May 7, 2009

GRANDPA COMES TO VISIT ME

May 7th - I'm sad tonight because my Grandpa left to go back to NC. He came to visit me on Sunday and we had a great time. He brought me a pretty dress, John Deere socks, a new book and (best of all) a baby doll. Her name is buttercup and I love her. I get really excited when I see her. I was able to skip "fun place" a couple of days while Grandpa was here and we played with Big Great Grandma and Grandpa. Here are some pictures of our visit.

My favorite new game to play in the car is working on my leg strength by lifting my car seat visor. Leg strength is very important if I want to walk!

A baby doll. Thank you Grandpa, that is just what I wanted.

Mommy, is it ok if I play with my new doll?

Yeah, a new book. I love when Mommy and Daddy read me a book before bedtime.

No comments: