Wednesday, April 22, 2009

LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER

April 23rd – This weekend I began to wonder if Avery was going to be like me and yesterday after hearing another Avery story I was sure of it. David bought a golf net so he could practice his swing. On Saturday he wanted to put it up and needed some help. I sat Avery on the grass so I could help and she immediately started crying. I am the type of person that likes to be outdoors but I don’t want to get dirty or sleep there. I think Avery is headed in that direction, though I’d love to break her of that now so she will spend time playing outside and not watching TV.

Every morning when I drop Avery off I unpack her bottles from her pink New York Yankees bag and put it in her bin, which is under her crib. When I dropped her off at fun place yesterday her teacher told me she liked to pull her bin out, see what is in it, grab her NY Yankees bag and crawl around the class room with it as a purse. Is this the beginning of a purse obsession????

No comments: