Monday, March 2, 2009

RANDOM THINGS

March 2nd - Wow, I can't believe it is March already. Next week Avery will be 9 months old and then soon will be a year old. Time sure does fly when you are having fun. Below are some random pictures of Avery from this weekend.

Avery has been after the tissue box for days. Sunday she finally got it and had a great time with it. She tried to put it in her mouth and when that failed she discovered she could pull the tissue out.

Now that she can get the tissue on her own when will she learn to clean her own nose?

This is one of my favorite pictures. I was laughing so hard when I took this picture that I had tears coming out of my eyes. She was just looking at me all morning through the coffee table with those big beautiful eyes and then would duck down so I could not see her and then pop back up again. She just makes me laugh every day and I'm laughing as I write this because I just think of that moment and crack a smile.

Avery is still trying to figure out how to crawl but she has some yoga positions mastered. Yep I said yoga. She gets in this position where she is on her tippy toes and her palms and she sticks her butt in the air. I think she is going to take after her Aunt Jules and do yoga to stay fit.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Yes, Avery is demonstrating an advanced Downward Facing Dog. I taught her at Thanksgiving and made her promise to practice. Glad to hear she's been working on it!