Monday, February 23, 2009

ANOTHER MILESTONE

February 21st – Avery has reached another milestone. She is now able to go from lying on her tummy to sitting up all by herself and she does it everywhere. I put her down for a nap and she continued to cry (guess she wasn’t as tired as I thought she was) so I went to check on her. When I walked in her room I saw two big brown eyes looking at me between the bumper and the top of the crib. Avery was sitting in the corner, crying and tearing her bumper down. That was not what I was expecting. She is growing up way to fast. Does anyone have a solution to freezing time? The more I think about it the more I love how life is right now. Avery is so much fun and so adorable that I wish we could stay this way forever!!

Avery isn't happy about taking a nap.
Avery sitting up in her crib.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristin she is so adorable. I love reading your updates and hearing how much you enjoy being a mom. It reminds me that Jack may be #2 but sometimes I need to slow down and enjoy his time as a baby. Don't worry about it being fun though. Sean manages to make me laugh on a daily basis with the new things he gets into and does.