Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's Raining, IT'S SNOWING....

December 11th - There are some things you love as a child that you don't outgrow as an adult. For me that is the NC State Fair, Christmas lights and SNOW!! When I left work today I was surprised to see all the cars covered in snow. It doesn't snow much in Middle TN, so when I say the cars were covered in snow that is major (2-3 inches). My first thought was "I have got to hurry and get Avery so I can show her the snow". Well you know us Southerners don't drive in the snow so it took me longer than normal to get home so David picked her up and she was asleep by the time they got home. She ended up sleeping through all the excitement. I figured it was the ear infection because there is no way she would miss the snow. I'm sure she will love it as much as I do.

I can't believe she is sleeping at a time like this!!!

Avery continues to sleep as the snow is falling all around us.

No comments: