Wednesday, December 17, 2008

GRANDDADDY AND GRANDANN COME TO VISIT

December 13th - 15th: I just had one of the best weekends. My Granddaddy and Grandann came to visit me (and my mommy and daddy). On Saturday I was supposed to go meet Santa for the first time but my daddy got really sick. I didn’t mind missing Santa because mommy and daddy said they would take me to see him another day plus I’m not really sure who he is. On Saturday night my mommy got really sick just like daddy. I felt real bad for them but my Granddaddy and Grandann came and got me and took me to my Great Grandparents house for a couple of days. I spent my first night away from mommy and daddy, which wasn’t too bad, but to make mommy feel better I told her it wasn’t the same as home. Don’t tell mommy and daddy but Granddaddy and Grandann spoiled me rotten. I got to play, stay up late and fall asleep in my Granddaddy’s arms. What a treat. On Monday night I had my first dose of Christmas with Granddaddy and Grandann. I loved all my presents but I especially liked the brightly colored tissue paper. Mommy and daddy are beginning to feel better and I am glad to be back home with them even though I miss my Grandparents, but I know I will see them soon so I have something to look forward to. Thanks again Granddaddy and Grandann for taking such good care of me and letting mommy and daddy rest. I love you!!

Granddaddy and I. Notice my new bow he gave me.

Daddy and I.
Look at me opening my present. I perfer to open them with my mouth.

Of course everything has to go in my mouth.

No comments: