Sunday, November 16, 2008

RANDOM PICS

November 16th - Here are some random pictures from last week and over the weekend. I can't believe how fast she is growing. I've told her to slow down but I don't think she is going to listen to me...I'll get used to that.

Avery's new toy. A woman I work with let Avery borrow her grandson's walker. Thanks Karen!

Daddy is trying to teach Avery how to pucker up. She just about has it.

At work we had a United Way silent auction and I got Avery these adorable boots. She is going to be a cowgirl one way or another.

Our cowgirl all dressed up and ready to go out in the cold!!

Avery having fun at bathtime. I think David and I were more wet than she was.

Avery keeps doing funny things with her mouth and tounge. It amazes me what new things she does everyday.

Avery in her new winter hat. Is she adorable or what?

This is right after we saw Avery roll over for the first time.


No comments: