Thursday, November 6, 2008

DADDY - DAUGHTER NAP TIME

November 1st - Most Saturday's Avery and I are nice enough to let Daddy sleep late. We spend time eating breakfast together and playing. After a while we decide to go wake Daddy up. I always tell Avery to be quiet so we can sneak up on him but she always decides to squeal and wakes him up before I can even get near the bed. She is just so excited to surprise Daddy she can’t keep it in. Some days she and I get back in bed and the three of us talk or David and I just watch Avery try and talk, other mornings I leave her in bed with her Daddy while I start chores. This particular morning I left the two of them alone while I did laundry and cleaned up a little. When I went to check on them this is what I found:

When I first arrived they were holding hands. I immediately ran down to get the camera but by the time I got back upstairs they were no longer holding hands. Aren't they cute!!

No comments: