Tuesday, September 23, 2008

BACK TO THE FARM

September 17th - 21st: David went to Denver on business so Avery and I head back down to the farm. We had a great couple of days. Avery got to attend her first birthday party. Van's great granddaughter, Addison, turned a year old. She got cake everywhere and was so cute. Avery of course slept through most of the party. Avery also got to witness the first win of the season for NCSU. I have working on teaching her the Wolfpack chant; I think it is going to take her a while to get it. Finally, Avery got to visit the cows. Van took us to see the cows and Avery was not impressed. Now I must say I took her to visit the cows in my front pack so she can't really see much over the straps. A baby bull got really close to us and all Avery could do was look up at the trees. She didn't seem interested in the cows at all. My heart was broken; I mean she has to be a cowgirl!!! I'm still going to try to get her to love cows like I do, maybe when she is older and can really see them.

Grandma and Avery all dressed up for church.
Grandma, Avery and I at Addison's birthday party.
Addison with cake all over her face. I guess this is what David and I have to look forward to.
Vandaddy and Avery had a lot of fun this trip.

No comments: