Monday, September 15, 2008

FIRST TRIP TO THE PARK

September 15th - Today was the most perfect day. The sky was Carolina blue (my favorite since there is no such thing as a State red sky…guess you have to be from NC to get this remark), a light wind blew and the temperature was in the low to mid 70's. Avery and I decided to spend the day outside walking in the park, well ok, I decided and she went along with the idea. This was Avery's first time at the park and I think she loved it. At first she slept while I did all the walking, ok so I knew that was going to happen. She then woke up and discovered a whole new world. She looked up at one point and was amazed to discover trees and a sky, I guess anything is better then the ceiling she usually views. She couldn't take her eyes off the trees. I gave her an old leaf I found on the ground and she wouldn't let go of it. It finally crumpled all over her. After our walk we found a bench in the shade and Avery had lunch. Today was one of the most wonderful days. Avery and I sure are ready for fall to arrive.

Avery in her cute workout outfit...of course she has one!!
Avery and I at the beginning of the walk...she looks like she has the easy part.
Avery looking up at the trees. It is such fun watching her experience new things.
What a cutie!!

1 comment:

Donita said...

I bet you had a GREAT time! Avery is beautiful.