Saturday, August 9, 2008

THE FARM

August 2nd - 9th: Avery and I just returned from spending a week on the farm with my Grandma and Vandaddy in Lobelville, TN. We had such a good time. Grandma spoiled us both as usual. She and I took turns getting up with Avery so I was able to catch up on some sleep. It was so nice to get away but we sure are glad to be home because we missed Daddy!! Below are some pictures of our trip.


One day Grandma and I peeled 200 apples. Fortunately, I got to use the apple peeler, which is a great invention. I suggest using one if you have never used one, it is really neat.
Avery and I all dressed up to go to the big city of Waverly to do some shopping at Wal-Mart.

Avery and Vandaddy.
The first thing David and I did when we got to Grandma's was introduce her to the cows. I don't think she was really impressed but one day she will love running around the farm chasing after the cows.
This is such a special picture. This is Avery and her Great Great Great Aunt Dee who is 94.


I just taught myself how to use the video function on my camera. I am now hooked on taking videos. Below are two I took on our trip.

1. This was taken after Grandma and I gave Avery a bath. She now loves bath time!!

2. Avery is such a happy baby when she wakes up. When I hear her wake up I go to her and she just smiles. This video shows her waking up one morning at my Grandma's. This video brings me such joy!!

No comments: