Thursday, July 17, 2008

SURPRISE

Aunt Betty, Avery, Me and Little Grandma chill in the rockers at Cracker Barrel.

July 11th - Avery and I decided to surprise Little Grandma. I called Aunt Betty and asked her to meet Avery and me in Dickson (about an hour away from Smyrna) for lunch and to bring Grandma but not to tell her. I just love to surprise people. We meet Little Grandma, Aunt Betty and Uncle Bill at Cracker Barrel in the metropolis of Dickson. Grandma was so surprised! This was the first time Aunt Betty and Uncle Bill met Avery and they were excited as well. Avery was well behaved and the most popular baby at Cracker Barrel, everyone had to stop, look at her and ooh and ahh. What a proud mama I was. We all had a great lunch and then went shopping for while. I can tell Avery is going to be a shopper.

No comments: