Sunday, July 6, 2008

Avery and Daddy spend some time bonding.
David gives Avery her first bottle.
Avery and Mommy all dressed up for her first church service.
Isn't she cute in her dress!

July 6th - Avery attended church for the first time today. She sure was the center of attention. Everyone wanted to meet her. She didn't spend much time in the service; neither did David, because she was fussy. Next Sunday they are having a new baby service just for her. I sure hope she won’t be fussy.

On Friday we started putting my milk in a bottle so David could help with feedings. He really enjoyed feeding her and they looked so cute together. She has gotten one bottle a day and is doing well with it. I got an extra hour of sleep last night thanks to David.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty dress! Kristin, you look good girl!
I can't wait to meet Avery!!!
Mary Beth

Karen said...

Avery is so beautiful!!! I am really enjoying reading all about your adventures with her. Please call me if you bring Avery to work; I'd love to meet her!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!!