Tuesday, July 1, 2008

2 WEEKS OLD

Avery and a picture of David. I think they look a lot a like.
Avery and her Aunt Julie.
Me, Avery, Donita and Amelia out at the mall.

June 23 - 29: Avery and I had a busy week. Monday we went to the pediatrician’s office because Avery's eye was all crusted over when she woke up. Of course I worried because that is what new Mom's do. Turns out it was a clogged tear duct and was better by the next day. Grandma Carol left on Wednesday and no one wanted her to go. Also on Wednesday Avery and I went to visit our friends Donita and Amelia at Opry Mills. The four of us had such a good time. Later that day we went and saw Granddaddy and Aunt Julie came to visit. Thursday we went back to the pediatrician for Avery's 2 week check up. She now weighs 7 pounds, 6 ounces and is 20 inches long. She is growing so good, which means she is eating well. (She is in the 19th percentile for her age, what ever that means). I am so proud of her. Of course she continued her tradition of using the bathroom on the table but I now expect it and laugh when it happens. Friday we went to Great Grandparents for Great Grandma's 84th birthday. That was fun because we all were together.

Besides all that Avery and I have been hanging out and trying to establish a routine. We don't have much of one started but we are working on it. I find she is more adorable each day. I just love watching her facial expressions and can't wait until she starts smiling when she sees me. David is madly in love with her. He can't wait to get home and play with her. He likes to lay her on her stomach and talk to her. They are so cute together.

No comments: