Monday, June 16, 2008

GOING HOME!!

Welcome Home Avery!!
Daddy carries Avery to the house.
Daddy and his girl.
Daddy giving Avery a kiss.


June 11th - We have been cleared to go home. Avery passed her hearing test in both ears and I am doing well so we are able to go home. I have to say I can't wait to sleep in my bed but I am not ready to leave the wonderful nurses and the security of the hospital. My Mom is coming home with us and staying until Sunday so that will be a big help.

The nurse helped us load the car. We had some trouble getting Avery in her car seat just because we have never done it before but the nurse guided us through it and we got Avery in the car. David was so cute driving us all home. He was very careful and cautious. I can already tell he is going to be a great Dad.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is very cute!
Mary Beth