Monday, April 14, 2008

30 WEEKS

April 14th - Only 70 more days until our little girl arrives!! Our doctor’s visit today was the same as always except we are now going every two weeks. David and I have been very busy over the last couple of weeks. We picked our pediatrician and daycare, which were both very important and stressful ordeals. I absolutely love the pediatrician, who came highly recommended by a lady I work with. Just today we picked out her bedding and can now start looking at paint. Her crib is ready to be picked up and we are just waiting on the other two pieces to arrive. I am in total nesting mode. I have a long "to do" list and half of it includes cleaning and getting things ready for her arrival. I know David thinks I'm crazy, but I want everything ready and in its place when she gets home. I don't know if that is OCD or just a new Mom nesting, I like to think it is the latter.


David is getting so excited he can hardly stand it. I'm excited as well, but a little (ok more than a little) nervious. We start our birthing classes on the 16th and I'm really excited about that. I don't know why I'm so excited to learn how to give birth, maybe I'm hoping it will extinguish some of my fears.

1 comment:

saspivey said...

10 weeks left?? That's crazy!! What about names?? Any picked out??