Monday, January 7, 2008

WILL I FEEL LIKE THIS FOREVER?

Not long after I found out I was pregnant I began to feel most of the symptoms. First, I began to notice an increase in the number of times I had to go to the bathroom during the night. Second, my breasts became very sensitive. Third, I became tired around 7:00 each night and had to fight to stay awake. Finally, I found that I needed to eat every two hours to keep from becoming sick. When I began to feel these symptoms, David would constantly check on me to make sure I was ok. He graciously began to take on the responsibilities of cooking dinner and cleaning up every night because I was too tired to function after work. He even brought me breakfast in bed each morning so I had the strength to shower and get ready for work. What would I have done without him?? Thanks Baby!!

No comments: