Monday, January 7, 2008

THE STORK IS ON ITS WAY


On October 24th, 2007 we found out that Kristin was pregnant. That morning before work, Kristin took a pregnancy test. She couldn't believe her eyes when the test indicated she was pregnant. It took everything she had to not run upstairs to tell me the good news. That afternoon, Kristin called her doctor to make her first prenatal care visit. At that point the nurse told her she was already 5 1/2 weeks pregnant. That evening, Kristin presented me with a thank-you card for my "helping around the house". The first thing I saw on the card was a sleeping baby's face. I was in total awe and completely speechless for a few moments. After Kristin reassured me that I wasn't dreaming, I began to run and jump around the house because of the excitement. After we settled down, we went to Cracker Barrel to celebrate because she was craving "extra crispy bacon".

No comments: