Wednesday, January 16, 2008

ULTRASCAN

December 12th: David and I went for the ultrascan appointment. We could not believe how much the baby had grown in 4 weeks. With this ultrascan we were able to clearly see the baby's head, arms, hands, legs and feet. It actually looked like a real baby. The baby was not cooperating with the technician, so she had me cough to try and make the baby move. Each time I coughed we could see the baby jump and move its hands or legs. We even saw the baby kick. At one point the technician asked me to cough really hard and when I did the baby turned over and showed us its butt. We both agreed we could sit for hours and watch it waiting for it to do something. A few days later we received the results and everything looked normal, which made us very happy.

No comments: