Wednesday, January 16, 2008

CHRISTMAS IN NC




Christmas 2007: David and I were able to spend 10 days in North Carolina for Christmas. We both were really excited since we had not been home for that long since we moved. This was the first time we got to see most of our family since we told everyone we were expecting. I caught a cold over Christmas and had to take it easy for a few days. I was excited because we got to attend a NCSU basketball game with my Dad and Julie. One highlight of our trip was a family party we had at my Dad's on Christmas Eve. The whole family got together; we had not done that in quite some time. My brother Mark and his girlfriend were home from Prague. My brother David recently got married. He and his wife Stephanie are also expecting, so we got to meet her, her son Cole and her parents. We had a great time. We also got to spend some time with David's family, which we had not seen in a while. Our nephew Logan is growing so fast and is becoming such a sweet boy. My Mom and I spent some time shopping for maternity clothes and having fun looking at baby things. We really enjoyed the Christmas season and spending it with our families.

No comments: