Thursday, March 22, 2012

UPDATE - LIAM

March 22, 2012: Happy 6th month birthday to my precious baby boy. These 6 months have flown by. Liam is such a joy. He smiles and laughs all the time. He is babbling a lot and both David and I think he just said Da Da for the first time. (If you ask me it is gas b/c of course his first word is going to be Ma Ma since I am the one who did all the work during labor.) He is a thumb sucker and at the moment a toe sucker. He started cereal and we are going to start baby food this week.

He had his 6 month check up today. His stats are below. It looks like he is going to be a long, lean boy.
Height: 25.59 inches (22%)
Weight: 14 lbs 6 oz (6%)

3/4: Liam was baptized and is taking a moment to reflect on what that means.


3/4: Liam in his baptismal outfit. This is the same outfit David and his brother wore when they were baptised.


2/1: Liam sucking his thumb. He has gotten better now but if he can't get to his thumb he gets really mad.



1/25: Liam making a funny face. I can't help but smile every time I see him.

No comments: