Tuesday, December 13, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

November 25th - We spent Thanksgiving on the farm. Liam and I went down a couple of days early to help Grandma get ready for the festivities. We all had a great time cooking, eating and spending time with family. We had family come from Iowa, Texas, Arkansas, DC and Connecticut. Many members of our family were unable to come for Thanksgiving and we missed them all.

What I'm most thankful for this year: my family and our newest member Liam!


Part of my entire family on my Mom's side: John (Lindsey's husband), Lindsey (cousin), Aunt Debbie, Uncle Clay, Grandma, Melissa (cousin), David, Avery, Liam and me.




My adorable hubby!


David showing Avery and I how to skip rocks into the Buffalo river.


Avery went fishing while David and I went Black Friday shopping. She loved fishing and caught the biggest fish of the day. My cousin Matt is holding her fish for her.


Avery and Matt with her fish. She was so excited. She told me she caught this fish about 100 times and each time the fish got bigger and bigger.

No comments: