Saturday, January 22, 2011

OUR PRINCESS

I really feel like we have the perfect daughter for us, not because she is smart or sweet, but because she is able to be a girlly girl and also loves sports. This is a dream come true for me because I love to dress her up and do her hair and also because David and I love sports. It warms my heart when she yells "Go Yankees" or "Go Titans" while wearing her tutu. Currently we are trying to get her to say "Go JETS" Since Daddy is a huge fan and they are in the AFC playoffs tomorrow.

My aunt and uncle sent Avery a tutu for Christmas and she LOVES it. She wears it all the time along with her purse full of hair accessories, like a blow dryer and a straightener.
I know she may not always be like this but I sure am enjoying the moment. Below are some pictures of her in her tutu with her purse.

Notice her shoes and necklaces. I may have a major diva on my hands.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

adorable, i love her little face.

Anonymous said...

oh goodness, this is so funny! sam just got a tutu as well and loves it! she is in this stage where she wears leggings and skirts all the time. silly girlz.