Wednesday, November 17, 2010

NCSU BASKETBALL IS BACK!

November 5th – 7th: Last weekend I went home to attend the first NCSU basketball game of the season. It just so happened that they were playing my Dad’s alma mature, Tennessee Tech University (TTU). The game was exciting and my Dad and I had a great timing pulling against each other. I really do think the TTU basketball team could hear him cheering from his seat, though it didn’t help because NCSU won. After the game we headed to Pinehurst, NC so my Dad could attend a golf tournament. Ann, my Step Mom and I had a great time at the Spa while my Dad played golf. This was my first trip to Pinehurst and I really enjoyed it. Below are some pics from the weekend.

Me and my favorite quarterback, Philip Rivers. We went to NCSU at the same time so we are officially best friends.

Dad and I in front of Carter Finley Stadium where the Wolfpack play football.

The Pinehurst hotel where the Masters have been played and Ann and I enjoyed the spa.

No comments: