Friday, September 10, 2010

POTTY

September 10th - David and I have been waiting for the glorious day when Avery would finally do something on the potty. She really enjoys sitting on the potty but that is all she does, well she also likes to put toilet paper in the bowl and flush it. I picked her up from the daycare at the YMCA and they nonchalantly told me that she went pee pee on the potty. "What", I said. I got all excited and praised Avery. She was also really excited. Then I got a little sad that I missed this huge moment. Then the other morning I was reading her daycare sheet from the previous day and saw that she went pee pee on the big girl toilet there as well. Again I praised her and she was again all excited. Now if she will only do it when I'm around so I can witness it.

No comments: